Saturday 24 May 2014

XMEN: Days of Future Past

XMEN: Days of Future Past (DOFP) was release last week and here's my thought of it. Careful SPOILERS may lie ahead! You've been warn.

This movie originally sets at a future where humans and mutants are being hunted by sentinels created by TRASK Industries. Easy to say that the sentinels was awesome and they are capable to annihilate any mutants as they are capable to adapt to their powers. Long story short, by using kitty pride's power wolverine went back five decades in time to stop the war before it was begun.

I found this movie very interesting as it combines tons of awesome mutants on one screen. Though the action was a bit simple but still manage to capture my intention. The storyline was neat and theres no plot to complicated for anyone to understand. My favorite moments are the Quicksilver moments and the last battle(duh~~). Quicksilver was outstanding. I always wanted a speedster on the big screen and I finally get it and I loved It. TQ Bryan Singer!

Overall this movie was great but if people are here for mutants action than you are going to be a bit disappointed.. Yeah wolverine's fans too.. But for me, Quicksilver made my day!

A SOLID 4.5 STARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment