Sunday 1 June 2014

Edge of Tomorrow

Edge of Tomorrow was release last week and here's my thought of it. Careful SPOILERS may lie ahead! You've been warned!!

Earth was attacked by an alien race called Mimics. Up until this movie's timeline it has been years and the war between man and the alien has spread across Europe. Cage(Tom cruise) a military man who ran away went to London for a meeting with the army general finally were forced to join the army. On his first mission he died killing a mimic with a bomb on his chest. He woke up 24 hours before he died and start again.

Yes. The movie was all about Live. Die. Repeat. I was shown more than a dozen death and I wasn't annoyed. I was amazed by the way they tell the story. It was simple but yet the mystery was complex and exciting while they tried to solve it. It was a fun time. The action was great and that sword was just perfect. I just loved it. Believe it or not, this movie was funny and that what made me happy watching it even i was sick at the moment(bad coughing)
Trust me. That sword, is awesome.
It was ok. I personally recommend it. Certainly going to my top 10 this year.A blistering 4 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment