Monday 13 October 2014

Marvel Civil War is coming?

Hey guys. Its been a while since I posted something. I am busier than ever but this news here I need to tell all of you. Marvel civil wars is (maybe) coming to the big screen. Based on a reliable source, its been said that Iron Man/ Tony Stark will join the cast of Captain America 3 and set this arc known as the Civil War.


This arc is the one where the Marvel Universe is divided to two. The Cap's side or the Iron Man;s side. The Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) will follow the events from Avengers:Age of Ultron where a new Superhero Registration Act will be introduced. Iron Man choose to accept the act but Captain America does not. So these arguments created two side and thus creating a war between Marvel superheroes. War is not tolerable but this one is very cool.
This would be so Awesome

I read a news not long ago where Sony is discussing with Marvel about 'lending' Spiderman to Marvel. We did not know why but it all made sense now. Sony hated the results from the Amazing Spiderman 2 and Marvel is indeed having a plan for him(spiderman) so they kinda like invited Spiderman to join them. That would be awesome but it would create so many confusion because, people who don't really know will be asking question like'Where was Spiderman when New York was attacked by the Aliens?' This confusion will, somehow , disappear but we can't anticipate on how the world will react on this. The internet will explode. 

 Why did I suddenly talk about Spiderman? Spiderman plays a big role based on the comics. He revealed himself as  Peter Paker to the whole world ? Sounds interesting. I would like to buy the comics but Marvel said the arc will be rebooted, so I think I should just wait for the rebooted version. 
This was the comic strip where Spiderman reveals his true identity


I am very stoked about this and I'm waiting to see what I it really going to happen. Marvel please let this happen and make it quick. Plus to avoid any confusion about marvel movie rights please read my previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment