Sunday 25 May 2014

Movies watched so far

Up until today, this is the movies that I watched this year.

  1. The Nutjob
  2. Ride Along
  3. Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit
  4. i Frankenstein
  5. That Awkward Moment
  6. The Lego Movie
  7. Robocop
  8. Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
  9. Need For Speed
  10. Veronica Mars
  11. Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier
  12. The Amazing Spiderman
  13. Godzilla
  14. X-Men : Days Of future Past

Of all this movies.. Here's My top 5 movies so far.

5.  The Amazing Spiderman
Actually, the place for number 4 and 5 were a bit tricky, but after some consideration, I went to put Spidey at number 5. Here's the reason why: Because its spiderman. Frankly this was weak movie. But weak or not weak it was still quite impressive. The casting was good. The plot was good(and sad. sob sob).. The action was Amazing.The special effect was good too. What weak was actually the storyline. Green Goblin is Spidey's arch nemesis. Its like The joker to Batman. Sadly, they kinda gave him a screen time just to kill Gwen. They kinda concentrated too much for the future which I believe was the sole reason why that made the movie this way. The 3rd movie is going to be awesome..At least that is what they  planned(maybe) Overall, 3.5stars
4.The Lego Movie
This movie was great. This was never in my list for the movies I planned to watch. After watching the trailer, I gotta admit I was really stoked and I went to watch it.. Twice! Simple plot. Nice jokes. Great storyline and most of all the voice casting was perfect. I could never imagine anyone voicing over Emmet else than Chriss Pratt. Overall.. A great 3.8stars

3. Godzilla

2. X-Men: Days Of future Past

(read my review for Godzilla and Xmen at my other post.)

1: Captain America 2 : The Winter Soldier
Everything is good about this movie. Im telling you. This is as good as The Avengers(2012) but only with Captain America. I was stunned and Marvel really impressed me. The plot was very intuitive and nice. The storyline was simple and the action was exciting. the casting was perfect. Falcon was my hero of the movie. The special effect was astonishing. Its just soo good at all angle. I saw a few flaws but its just natural and still so invincible that many did not see. Flaws like.. the movie is supposed to be about the winter soldier but it was still kinda all about cap and shield.. That's a minor flaw right there.. The Easter eggs! The name they highlighted was all but common. They did said Stephen Strange right. I mean.. that was just awesome.
Stephen Strange a.k.a Dr Strange in theaters 2016

 I was excited and still is excited for more Marvel movies. They really done it this time. TQ Marvel
Bright 4.5stars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment