Thursday 21 August 2014

Watching movie in cinemas For Dummies

The 'dummies' in the title really is for those dumb people who tends to annoy me every time in the cinemas. Well. Im here to make things right. I will tell you how to watch movies in 'wayang' properly.

**********
1. Please come early.

People watch cinemas because they like doing so. So, tell me why were some of them were always late? I wonder (its attitude). When you came late you will not just effect to yourself but too others as well. I certainly do not want to see your body in front of me blocking me. So please come early. For those who had no other choice, at least please respect the others by slowing down your volume and sit AQAP (as quickly as possible)

2. No chatting

Please. If you really wanna talk. Whisper. We do NOT wanna hear your voice. If you want to talk, talk after the movie.

3. No texting/ Phones

Please silent your phone and try not to have business text in the cinema. Its annoying.The light from your phones really effect people beside and behind you. They paid the same amount of money and they simply wanna have complete focus for the movie.

4. Avoid overreaction

If you're watching a horror movie, its about natural people overreact. I get it. But people do, sometimes, overreact to comedy movie by laughing too hard or to action movies by saying 'cool' and some other word I should not write out loud. We do not want to see or hear your hysterical laugh or your dumb comment on certain scene. I have an advice for this peoples. Stay out of cinemas as long as you want to overreact to everything. Keep it to yourself okay? I am so fed up with this annoying humans. Please respect others. Please. Please.

5. Keep clean and enjoy the show
**********

Well. Thats about it. No judgement or question before the movie ends. If you focus enough you might have no question for later on. Thats all you gotta do. You paid and so does everybody. So please respect those other poeple who deserve peace and tranquility while watching their favorite actor/actress in action.

TQ for reading. If anything, please comment and dont forget to this share to your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment