Monday 11 August 2014

Step Up: All in

I went to watch Step Up: All in last week and here is my thought of it. There might be some spoiler ahead. You've been warn.

This movie is the continuity from the event in Step Up: Revolution. After making their debut in the Nike ad, The Mob finally run out of money and started to went for auditions to fullfil their dreams as dancers but they failed. Finally they decided to go back home to Miami but Sean refuses. Then Sean found out about The Vortex, a competition that can ensure a three year job contract at Vegas and this time, with a new crew.

This movie was all about dance dance dance. The moves and the choreography was decent. The story line was okay because it was different from the older version of Step Up movies. The flow of the movie was fine but it was too slow and boring. I was so bored I felt this one and a half hour movies seems like two hours. The characters was good but the acting were terrible. These people are dancers not actors, so I think that why some of them were a bit stiff in the movie. The final dance was really amazing but sadly the opponent team's choreography was too simple and it just did hurts me to tel all of you, the choreographers has actually run out of ideas. This movie just wasted their money on ridiculous props that does'nt even impact me. I was excited but a bit let down right after I left the cinema.
Moose is back

Overall, this movie was boring and slow but still you should wait for the last dance bacause it is the best. Recomended for fans only if this franchise has fans. Plus you should watch the previous movies( Step Up: Revolution and Step Up 3 ) if you wanna dive into this movie(don't worry, its shallow). A shaky 2.5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment