Thursday 29 January 2015

Most anticipated movies of 2015

Hi guys. I'm back and this time I'm are going to talk about the future, about my most nticiapted movies of 2015. Lets get started shall we?

This is the list of movies( wide release) for 2015
There are many others, but this list is about covering everything
Before I start here are my honorable mention(not in order) :
Insidious Chapter 3

Terminator Genesys

Minions

The Maze Runner : Scorch Trials

James Bond : Spectre

Mission Impossible 5

Fantastic 4
Crimson Peak

Here is my top 10 most anticipated movies of 2015
10.Mad Max : Fury Road

I have no idea of what this movie is about. I've never watched the original yet but I'm sure I wont miss this one. It's all thanks to the great trailer. Mind blown by that masterpiece. Check it out!
Starring Tom Hardy, Charlize Sterone, Nicholas Hoult

9.Pitch Perfect 2
Not much to say about this one. I love the first one and I cannot wait for this one. Hope its good. Starring Anna Kenderick and all the other girls plus some new faces.

8.Furious 7

I loveed the 5th and the 6th installment and I can't wait to see what crazy things they have in store for us. Starring Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Jason Statham and many more.

7.Pixar's Inside Out

Here is the thing. I love Pixar movies. After a year of disappearance, finally they came back with 2 movies in 2015. Inside out is about a girl facing challenges in life while we can get insight of her 5 emotion that are in the form fluffy creature. There is anger, fear, sadness, joy and disgust. Its gonna be awesome!

6.Tomorrowland

This is movie is based on a ride in Disney world. Starring Britt Robertson and  George Clooney as former boy genius to travel to the better side of the future to Tomorrowland. The trailer was mind blowing and I sure hope so that the movie will as good.

5.Ant Man
You know this would be here somewhere right. Starring Paul Rudd, Corey Stole and Micheal Douglass. Ant Man would be a heist story, the first time Marvel tries to do such thing. I hope this movie can have the success like GOTG in 2014.

4.The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2
This is the last movie from this franchise and I wont miss it. I loved all the other movies and I am sure that this movie will be glorious. Starring Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth and many others.

3.Jurassic World
Chriss Pratt is at it again. After the success of GOTG, who doesn't wanna see his other movie and his other movie turns out to be from our favourite dinosaur movie franchise. There is not much left to say. Imma watch this for sure!

2.Star Wars : The Force Awakens
Two reasons why is it my number 2 spot. The trailer and because its Star Wars dude. Of course I will watch it. I may not be a big star wars fan, but I'm excited for this movie. The original characters will be back. I want me some of Leia Skywalker! I think this movie will give a huge impact to all watchers and this movie will also promise us more star wars movies in the future. May the force be with us.

1.Avengers: Age of Ultron
If you follow through my post in this blog, you will know what movie will be in my top spot. I love comic book superheroes movie and I am super excited for the Avengers movie. Its like the ultimate superheros movie. All the cast will be back and some new faces like Elizabeth Olsen, Aaron T. Johnson and James Spader. I'm super stoked.


Aaand thats it. Thank you for reading. Hoping for a great year for movies. If I miss something, please tell me in the comment section below. Till my next post. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment